2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Herne Bay
Salary: up to £27k
We are looking for an experienced 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer to join an MSP based near Herne Bay.
- Provide Second-level support to all customers
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments and third parties to expedite resolution
- Ensuring all faults are progressed and completed within SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Respond promptly to customer support issues while keeping detailed case notes
- Provide excellent and accurate documentation and technical information for sales and service delivery teams
- Deliver technical projects working with the service delivery team to ensure that customer expectations and milestones are delivered
- Work to identify new opportunities which are of technical and operational benefit to customers, and highlight these to Service Delivery Managers
- Attend client sites to undertake technical work, new installations, fixes, as required
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal help articles
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues, providing training and mentoring to other engineers in technologies to which you excel.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Product stack
- Experience of working with Apple MACs
- Experience of delivering cloud based technologies
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of networking services
- Experience in delivering technical support within a managed services environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Have solid experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
Find more 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer jobs in Herne Bay
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer job vacancies in the Herne Bay and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Herne Bay, UK
3rd Line Service Desk Engineer Whitstable £32-40k VR/03063R Due to continued success, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Service Desk Engineer to join their Service Delivery team. They take pride in having an employee-centric environment…
Infrastructure Engineer Sittingbourne Salary: up to £40k Dependant on skills and experience VR/02863R We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who has been focussed on Project Delivery. You will have a background on Cloud Services, Networking, Storage and Virtualisation….