Accounts and Taxation Specialist
Skills and Competencies
- AAT qualified, ATT qualified or part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA, ideally with some experience of both Taxation (Personal and Corporate) and Accounts preparation.
- Proven technical knowledge of accounting and taxation, commensurate with your time in training or in practice.
- The ability to provide clear and concise explanations of tax and accounting requirements in a manner which can be understood by non-Accountants
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled with technology and be enthusiastic about innovation
- Able to work as part of a team
- A basic knowledge and understanding of iXBRL tagging and eFiling requirements
- Quick to learn and adapt to change
- Strong time management
Reporting directly to the Accounts Product Manager, the position will be internally focused and will require liaison with several different departments within the company.
- To be fully conversant with the products in your portfolio and the strategic plans relating to them.
- To provide specific clarification and guidance on content and features of the Cloud Personal Tax products to the Systems Architects, Developers and Quality Assurance technicians.
- To assist in the effective management and clear definition of the Product Backlog for Cloud Tax templates.
- To work with the Tax Product Manager in responding to statutory changes which will affect the software, and producing supporting documentation.
- To assist with the specialist iXBRL tagging work for new and existing content within local GAAP Accounts templates.
- To be the first point of contact for the client service teams with respect to bugs and support issues that relate to the quality, scope and content of the Cloud Tax and local GAAP Accounts templates.
- To provide technical Accounting advice to the Development and Quality Assurance teams relating to ongoing projects.
- To assist with/deliver internal training sessions on the latest feature sets to other departments within the UK business.
- To create and maintain sample engagement files for different reporting scenarios which can be used by Development, Quality Assurance, Technical Support and Training teams.
- To ensure that products are released onto the appropriate sales, training and production servers.
- To assist with drafting of internal and external communications relating to the products within your portfolio.
- To attend broader user group meetings as and when necessary.
- Represent the product at relevant client conferences and events.
Find more Accounts and Taxation Specialist jobs in Maidstone
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Accounts and Taxation Specialist job vacancies in the Maidstone and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Maidstone, UK
Agresso Senior Support Analyst Maidstone £35k – £40k VR/02811R The intention is that long term this will be a role based in the Maidstone office, however initially this will be a remote work from home role, however as time progresses…