Accounts & Finance Officer
Working in a nice office environment, we are looking to find a special person to join our client’s team as an Accounts & Finance Officer. They are thriving and growing business, with good attitudes towards colleagues and a genuinely nice place to work.
They are a market-leading supplier of software to their industry, and are a company committed to providing computerised solutions for businesses. They are a growing company with an excellent reputation and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the office in Pulborough in an Accounting Role.
- Year End Accounts preparation and assisting external auditors
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly management accounts
- Creating monthly reports to identify results, trends, and variances against budgets
- Ensuring all reporting is compliant with statutory law and financial regulations
- Coordinating RDEC claims and preparing necessary information for submissions
- Data Protection Officer Responsibilities (knowledge of UK Data Protection Laws)
- Direct Debit Management and Regulatory Compliance (knowledge of BACS regulations)
- Payment Management – knowledge of PCI-DSS
- Financial Analysis and Ad-hoc Reporting
- Forecast and Budget Preparation
- HMRC Reporting: VAT, P11Ds, etc.
- Payroll (Preparation only) Commission/Bonus Calculations and Pension schedules for providers
- Liaising with Payroll vendors in a third-party capacity
- Delivery of management information and liaising with parent company
- Assisting with Debtor control
- Month end training invoices
- Assisting in busy periods with telephone cover
- Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/ACMA or Fully qualified AAT
- At least 5 years of experience working in a Finance-based role
- Efficient user of industry standard accounting systems
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Expert Excel knowledge (knowledge of SQL/M/DAX and Power Query/Pivot would be advantageous)
- Able to work to very tight deadlines and be adaptable to change
- Good at working on your own initiative with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and strong self-motivation
- Accurate and efficient with a high level of attention to detail.
Salary will be dependent on experience, circa £45K
Apply for the Accounts & Finance Officer job in Pulborough today!
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Accounts & Finance Officer job vacancies in the Kent/Sussex and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Pulborough, UK
Software Support Advisor Pulborough £26-28k VR/03144S Our client is a company committed to providing computerised solutions for businesses. They have an exciting new opportunity in their Pulborough Office for an enthusiastic and positive individual to join their growing company in…