Agile Service Lead
We are looking for a commercially-focused, agile and highly motivated Service Lead to take ownership of agile project delivery to clients. As an Agile Service Lead you will take ownership of project formulation according to best industry and professional standards by removing barriers and implementing effective ways of working that foster continuous improvement and collaboration, to achieve specified deliverables and business benefits for the client.
As a Service Lead you will also take responsibility for managing client interactions in a way that not only supports the client relationship, but also in a manner which forms the basis for a strengthened relationship leading to new sales and recommendations.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of practical working experience in an IT application development and/or Managed Services environment.
- Service Delivery and/or Project/Programme Management experience in a complex / large scale external client environment.
- Experience of managing multiple projects with inter-dependencies with multi-disciplined teams
- Certifications in (or working towards certifications in) practices and methodologies such as, Prince 2, MSP, ITIL, DSDM, RUP, ISO, COBIT or equivalent.
- Certified Scrum Professional and/or certified Scrum Master preferred, but not essential.
- Proficient experience of structured systems analysis using recognised methodologies such as SSADM and UML.
- Exceptional and proficient use and application of ITIL Frameworks to deliver continuous process improvement.
- Proficient in JIRA (Service Desk/Software project) and Agile (Kanban and Scrum).
- Proficient commercial experience of service planning and inputting into account roadmaps.
Find more Agile Service Lead jobs in Sittingbourne
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Service Lead job vacancies in the Sittingbourne and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.