Business Analyst / Product Owner
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Product Owner to join a Software house based in Rochester.
Working in an Agile environment, you will work across a range of products and solutions, closely with our client’s development teams. As a company, they care deeply about the quality and service of their software development that they deliver to clients. Helping to increase clients’ productivity, performance and their ability to access the information they want quickly and easily. Typically, these solutions include CRM, ERP Systems and Mobile App Development.
In this role you will work with various teams to design, develop and support features that equally delight and transform users lives, whilst anticipating and prioritising their future needs. To deliver this successfully, the Business Analyst/Product Owner will need to have strong time management skills, a positive and productive outlook, and be equally comfortable and confident in front of customers as they are with their team.
- Liaising with clients, gathering requirements, functional design specifications, writing user stories and communicating with stakeholders
- Scoping and specifying work required and communicating this effectively with the Development Teams
- Collaborate to solve both technical and commercial problems and adopt an innovative mindset to overcome challenges
- Documentation of Project
- Adapt and remain flexible to changing priorities and consider new ideas while having the business’ success firmly in focus
- Minimum of 4 years of Business Analyst and/or Product Owner experience (preferably in a business application / SaaS vendor).
- Proven experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, inputting to backlog prioritisation, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile (ideally SCRUM) project methodologies.
- Experience of working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) useful but not essential.
- Strong and demonstrable leadership and influencing skills.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Extremely well organised
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Find more Business Analyst / Product Owner jobs in Rochester
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Business Analyst job vacancies in the Rochester and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Rochester, UK
IT Infrastructure Analyst Chatham £30-35k VR/02992J Would you to be an IT Infrastructure Analyst working in a sector where you can make a real difference to people’s lives? In this role, you will contribute to the design, implementation, maintenance and…
Agresso Senior Support Analyst Location: Maidstone Salary: £45k – £50k VR/02811R The intention is that long-term this will be a role based in the Maidstone office. However, initially this will be a remote work from home role and, as time…