Front end developer
Our client are a fast growing organisation with an excellent, hard earned, reputation within the sector.
They now have an opportunity for an energetic, personable and ambitious individual to join our busy team and help us to maintain and grow our business.
The role is initially extremely varied and wide ranging, including:
• Design, development and support of our proprietary products and services.
• Design and build of various Client microsites
• Liaison and support with a range of third party web design agencies
• Some back end integration, support and consultancy
It will give you plenty of opportunities to get involved in the development and enhancement of our products and service offerings along with a great deal of direct Client contact. Our Clients are always looking to stretch the boundaries and take advantage of latest technology and thinking.
Ideally you will have 12 months or more experience within a similar role and now looking to further develop your skills and expand your knowledge base. Knowledge of any of the following will be advantageous but training can be provided for the right candidate if necessary:
• HTML5: knowledge of fully standards-compliant semantic markup for the web.
• CSS3/XSL: skills in stylesheet development for responsive designs. Familiarity in developing
for all major browsers and of cross-browser compliancy issues.
implementation including use of JQuery.
• ASP.NET web-forms and MVC: a practical working knowledge of server-side processes.
• Web development practices: Familiarity using project task management tools such as Jira,
• Web Accessibility: an understanding of web accessibility issues and W3C WAI compliance
• Graphic design for web publication: usage of mainstream editing
• SQL Database back end usage.
The post will involve substantial Client, supplier and other third party contact so excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should also be confident, able to manage your own workload and be prepared to contribute your ideas and views.
Find more Front end Web Developer jobs in Sittingbourne
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest ASP.net Web Developer job vacancies in the Sittingbourne and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Sittingbourne, UK
Software Support Analyst – SQL Sittingbourne up to £25,000 depending on experience VR/02817J Our well-established client produces specialist software and provides system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. Due to expansion, we are ideally seeking a confident candidate with an…
Junior QA Engineer Location: Sittingbourne Salary: £25k VR/02828R We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-orientated Junior QA Engineer to join our client’s growing Quality Assurance (QA) team. You will be is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate…