Front-end Web Developer / WordPress
Our client is a successful web design company, with over 20 years of experience in both the public and private sector. They are expanding in reaction to their clients’ needs and they continue to promote a team ethos – making it a friendly and supportive company to work for. They thrive on establishing open dialogue with their customer-base and, therefore try to promote a relaxed, but productive relationship with their clients. This Front-end Web Developer / WordPress is a full-time position. The client have offices near Dartford, Kent, but at this time most staff are working remotely, so they are open to either candidates local to Dartford, or those that only want to work remotely (but UK-based), or do a mix of both office / home work.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of web development – from discussing client needs, planning and design, through to build and deployment of each project.
We are looking for the following expertise:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to code designs supplied by the design studio, from flat design files, usually created with Photoshop or Figma
- An excellent understanding of current accessibility and usability guidelines
- Expert knowledge of creating custom WordPress themes using Advanced Custom Fields and WooCommerce
- 3 years of experience of WordPress
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to produce clean, smart, cross-browser compatible code that can work across multiple devices
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
- The ability to work on own initiative within a busy environment
- MySQL experience
- Very strong attention to detail
Other skills that would be advantageous but not necessary:
- Experience with Sketch/Figma Design Tools
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator experience
- Skills in XML, AJAX, jQuery
Position available immediately and is a permanent role. Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
Find more Front-end Web Developer/WordPress jobs in Meopham
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Front-end Web Developer job vacancies in the Meopham and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Meopham, UK
Senior Infrastructure Engineer West Malling Competitive VR/02810J Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Staff are currently working remotely, and office based on a rota basis. Company benefits include free lunch, sit/stand desks, Perkbox,…
Embedded Software Engineer Dartford Salary: Negotiable VR/02813R This role will initially be a work from home remote role as per current government guidelines, however this is expected to change in time with a gradual return to the offices in Dartford….