Full Stack C# .Net Developer
Up to £45k DOE
Our client, based in Maidstone, is now looking for a developer with ideally 3 years of experience who is looking to progress and bring new ideas to this friendly and well established team.
Currently the team is mainly working remotely due to Covid, but the expectation is that long-term they will be looking to split their time between the office (maybe 2 days per week) and work from home. Therefore, it is essential that you live within a commutable distance of Maidstone.
They are looking for a full stack, skilled and experienced .NET developer (ASP.NET, C# .NET) to help develop and maintain both their internal and external client applications.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will work in a small team, writing new functionality and maintaining existing applications. This role requires an all-round developer who is experienced in the full software development lifecycle; someone who is willing to handle development from initial conception through to deployment and on-going support. This includes business analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Participate in and support other team members tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
- Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
ASP.NET, MVC 5, C#, HTML5, CSS3, Vue.js or other JS Framework, Web Application Development, .NET 4.5, .NET Core, LINQ, SQL, IIS, Web API 2, RESTful Web APIs, Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, Unit testing, Dependency Injection.
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server are essential
- Good experience implementing SOLID principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as GIT, Team city and Octopus
- Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
- Excellent communication skills and willing to deal with customers directly
- You should have a head for problem-solving, allowing you to identify and create solutions to business related issues
Any exposure to the following would be desirable:
- ASP.Net Web Forms (ASPX), ASP.Net Web Services (ASMX), Knockout.js,
- DevOps experience (configuring Windows, IIS, SQL Server)
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
Find more Full Stack C# .Net Developer jobs in Maidstone
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Full Stack C# .Net Developer job vacancies in the Maidstone and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Maidstone, UK
Agresso Senior Support Analyst Location: Maidstone Salary: £45k – £50k VR/02811R The intention is that long-term this will be a role based in the Maidstone office. However, initially this will be a remote work from home role and, as time…
IT Sales Executive Maidstone up to £25k basic, OTE £30K, uncapped commission VR/02899J Our client is a well-established and growing Managed Services company, providing leading IT support and services to business across the South East. With 15 current members of…
IT Helpdesk Administrator Maidstone up to £20k DOE VR/02958J Our client, an established Managed Service Provider, is looking for an experienced and confident IT Helpdesk Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be technically-minded with administration/customer services experience…