Head of Account Management
Location: South East
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Account Management. Ideally from the SaaS / Publishing industry. As Head of Account Management you will manage and develop a team of account managers responsible for ensuring successful client relationships and customer retention. You will become an expert in both their clients’ products and their clients’ business, and develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services.
You will be proactive in researching and learning about clients, the competitive landscape for both their business and ours and finding opportunities to provide new sales opportunities with existing clients and qualified leads.
We are looking for someone with at least five years experience in a similar role, ideally in a SaaS business. Knowledge of the publishing industry would be an advantage. Salesforce experience a bonus.
- Manage and develop of account managers covering their world-wide client base
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients while building and nurturing trusted, long-lasting relationships, and actively manage some key accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing, customer service and product development teams to ensure the client is served appropriately
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from our company
- Use your outstanding communication skills to present to and influence key stakeholders in our company and with clients
- Understand your market, the position of your clients and their competitors to identify opportunities.
Find more head of Account Management jobs in Kent and the South East
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest C# .Net developer job vacancies in the South East England. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Kent, Sevenoaks, UK
Senior Big Data New Business Sales Consultant Location: South East England Basic up to £50k OTE £110k (not capped) VR/02827R This Senior Big Data New Business Sales Consultant role will be home-based with occasional visits to the offices based in…
Agresso Senior Support Analyst Maidstone £35k – £40k VR/02811R The intention is that long term this will be a role based in the Maidstone office, however initially this will be a remote work from home role, however as time progresses…
IT Project Manager – Big Data Maidstone, Kent (Initially home based due to Covid restrictions) Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience. VR/02822J Our client is a market leading data consultancy based in Maidstone. We are seeking to employ a Project Manager,…