IT Field Technician
For this role you must live locally to Gravesend, drive and have your own transport
The role will cover many areas and require a mix of skills, to be constantly developed.
- Knowledge of how to build a computer and familiarity with basic Windows troubleshooting
- Experience of networks or Windows Server
- The ability to provide effective, efficient and friendly 1st-line support to clients across Windows and Mac-based environments
- Being able to provide audio and visual support to clients as and when necessary
- Working with physical / structured cabling and networking
- In-person and online communication with clients
- Developing good relationships with clients as well as colleagues.
Any background knowledge in these areas is highly desirable, but not essential for the role
- Good initiative
- Good written and verbal English
- Fast and keen learner
- Highly punctual and organised
- Thinking outside the box
- GCSEs in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Innovation and creativity
- A passion to succeed
The successful candidate will be given initial training and mentoring for a few months by an experienced technician. They will then be attending schools for 1st-line onsite support service on their own. You can only take annual leave during primary school holidays.
Find more IT Field Technician jobs in Gravesend
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest IT Field Technician job vacancies in the Gravesend and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Gravesend, UK
Webforms C# Developer Rochester Salary: Negotiable Can be either full or part-time VR/02795R We are looking for an experienced Webforms Developer to join our client’s team based in Rochester. This is due to some legacy systems still being in operation….
Test Analyst West Malling, Kent £20,000 – £23,500 DOE VR/02797R Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional analytical and written communication skills to join their IT team. The ideal candidate will have experience in testing and…