Junior QA Engineer
Salary : £25k – £30k
Although this Junior QA Engineer role will initially be a remote role, we will be looking at eventually moving back to the offices in Sittingbourne, Kent, and would be looking at a hybrid-working pattern of 3 days work from home and 2 days in the office.
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer with at least 1 year of experience.
The Junior QA role will be a mix of Automation and Manual testing. As a Junior Quality Engineer, you will ensure that sufficient and suitable test data is readily available and that any issues or barriers are identified at the earliest opportunity so that quality assurance standards are met and maintained.
In addition to being a self-motivated team player who is intellectually curious by nature and able to communicate effectively and proficiently to both technical and business audiences, to apply you must:
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Quality Assurance of Information Management Solutions and Services
- Demonstrate some understanding of software testing principals and concepts
- Demonstrate some understanding of software testing tools and methodologies, or equivalent, such as:
- ITIL, Agile (Kanban, Scrum), Waterfall
- JMeter, SoapUI
- Have conceptual knowledge of quality assuring software against cloud-based technologies and infrastructure, such as AWS or MS Azure
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. Ideally BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation desirable, but not essential.
Find more Junior QA Engineer jobs in Sittingbourne
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Junior QA Engineer job vacancies in the Sittingbourne and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Sittingbourne, UK
Infrastructure Engineer Sittingbourne Salary: up to £40k Dependant on skills and experience VR/02863R We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who has been focussed on Project Delivery. You will have a background on Cloud Services, Networking, Storage and Virtualisation….