Work from home
My client is seeking a passionate .NET Developer to assume end-to-end ownership of their technical solutions in their thriving eCommerce business; from requirements analysis through to post-development support. This role can be fully remote.
You will be producing software and web solutions that are of enterprise quality. The team is responsible for the development and continuous delivery of a business-critical analytics web application.
You will be a creative and natural problem solver; proposing, implementing and supporting new technological solutions that improve business operations; ensuring the company is ahead of the curve in terms of technology and is seen as a leader by both competitors and customers.
Core Competencies of the .NET Developer
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- Generates innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Encourages others to look at problems and processes in new ways.
- Identifies opportunities to increase efficiency, simplicity, and revenue.
- .NET Framework knowledge essential – NET and .NET Core
- 3 years + experience in C#
- Entity Framework
- HTML5, CSS, LESS
- GIT (source control)
- Experience working with JSON and XML webservices
- Windows Server, IIS & FTP Experience
- SQL Server Administration – SQL database building and management with SSMS including SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Elastic Search
- Any experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of the technologies, architectures, solutions, designs, implementation and underpinning technical standards.
- You will be comfortable working flexibly in an agile oriented development environment, to a high degree of accuracy and within tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of developing enterprise web-based applications
- In depth understanding of writing testable software – unit test, integration tests
- Good working knowledge of version control methods
- Knowledge of customising and extending CRMs, workflows
- Strong analysis, design and development skills and experience
- Extensive experience of commercial software development environments and experience supporting many business-critical systems across a number of platforms including HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.
Benefits include days annual leave plus Christmas closure, free on site car parking and quarterly staff events.
Find more .Net Developer jobs in Folkestone
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest .Net Developer job vacancies in the Folkestone and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.