18k + uncapped commission
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and rewards their employees, then this role could be for you!
We are looking for a motivated, outgoing, and a confident sales consultant to drive sales for our client’s business. As a sales consultant, you will act as a liaison between the business and the customer in order to establish trust, increase knowledge, and drive sales for the company.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for new business development, maximising sales opportunities and customer service for their products. Particular emphasis will be placed upon developing new business, utilising available intelligence, building relationships and influencing the decision-making process.
DUTIES of Sales Consultant:
• Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales – for both inbound and outbound calls
• Contacting potential customers via telephone, email or social media
• Provide potential prospects and customers with information about their business, services and products
• Contribute to the customer experience by selling the story, inspiration and brand
• Building up a customer’s profile, collecting data to be used as part of the sales process
• Effectively promoting their products and assisting in the customers decision process of what brand, service or experience they are looking for
• Demonstrate a consultative and value add logic to optimise sales conversion
• Inputting data into a CRM and manage tools to schedule in follow up calls
• Working to KPIs and revenue targets as set by the Sales Manager
• Identifying opportunities for new business within the market
• Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry
• Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
• Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
• Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell
• Strong Sales and Customer Service background
• Research experience – ability to find innovative ways to engage with customers to drive sales
• Persistence – ability to remain driven and positive in the face of adversity
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to transition between outbound and inbound calls
• Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
• Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue
• Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success
The client offers free parking, 20 days annual leave plus Christmas closure, and office quarterly events.
They have COVID 19 procedures in place and these are adhered to all times.
Find more Sales Consultant jobs in Folkestone
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Sales Consultant job vacancies in the Folkestone and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Folkestone, UK
Construction Industry Technical Sales Manager Folkestone £25k + commission (OTE 35k) VR/02778J The role of Construction Industry Technical Sales Manager is to spearhead the development of new business opportunities for an emerging market within the building products sector of this…
.NET Developer work from home Salary negotiable VR/02783J My client is seeking a passionate .NET Developer to assume end-to-end ownership of their technical solutions in their thriving eCommerce business; from requirements analysis through to post-development support. This role can…