Software Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £25k
We are looking for an experienced Software Support Analyst to join this friendly team in Maidstone, offering internal support to the rest of the Global company.
It would be ideal if you already have experienced of Unit4 Business World (Agresso) but they are happy to train the right candidate. The team provides support and training for Unit4/Agresso and other related systems and processes. This will include working with clients (mainly remotely) to understand and resolve issues relating to U4BW and other integrated systems that fall under the remit of the team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience with using and supporting Agresso/Unit4BW preferred
- Someone who can provide excellent customer service to clients
- An ability to quickly understand and troubleshoot an issue
- Excellent clear communication skills and able to format responses to what can be technical issues in an easily understandable way
- An understanding of the life cycle of a project
- An understanding of integrations and integration methods and processes
- An understanding of financial and accounting processes
- SQL experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Able to test new releases of software and enhancements and report findings in a clear and accurate way
- Supporting internal team members
- Working to deadlines and ticket SLAs
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Able to work effectively within a team structure and with team members
Find more Software Support Analyst jobs in Maidstone
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Software Support Analyst job vacancies in the Maidstone and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Maidstone, UK
Agresso Senior Support Analyst Maidstone £35k – £40k VR/02811R The intention is that long term this will be a role based in the Maidstone office, however initially this will be a remote work from home role, however as time progresses…