Software Support Analyst – SQL
up to £25,000 depending on experience
Due to expansion, our well-established client is looking for a Software Support Analyst – SQL. They produce specialist software and provide system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. They are ideally seeking a confident candidate with an exceptional telephone manner and good database and SQL skills (interrogating data, running queries, problem solving, report writing, etc.).
The main duties of the role will be:
- To provide telephone and remote assistance for external clients supporting specialist software
- Log and record all support cases and ensure that they are prioritised
- Ensure that all actions are recorded in the Helpdesk system
- Investigate and resolve all software issues
- Advise the user on appropriate action and record all case actions
- Work with new clients to implement software solutions and train end users
Requirements for the role:
- Good telephone and customer service skills
- Knowledge of written SQL with experience of report writing
- Previous technical helpdesk experience
- You will be a motivated, proactive individual who is willing to learn new skills and take on a challenging and diverse role
- Good understanding of supporting a Windows environment including additional hardware such as routers, printers, tablets and other network devices
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an important time.
Benefits include Gym membership and healthcare.
Find more Software Support Analyst – SQL jobs in Sittingbourne
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Software Support Analyst job vacancies in the Sittingbourne and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Sittingbourne, UK
Developer Sittingbourne £25-35k VR/03084R Our client is a leading MarTech company delivering CRM and marketing solutions to help businesses increase productivity, enhance efficiency, and track sales and marketing pipelines. They work with some of the UK’s best-known to overcome genuinely…
Service Delivery Engineer Sittingbourne, Kent: Office/field based, covering predominantly London & South Up to £32k basic + Benefits Package depending on skill set and experience. VR/03061R The candidate will be expected to work a shift pattern covering 37.5 hours per…
Graduate Software Support Analyst – SQL Sittingbourne up to £25,000 depending on experience VR/03085JD This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s well-established and ever-expanding helpdesk team to provide their user base with the best customer service experience whilst…