Salary: £20k – £25k
This is an office-based Support Developer role in Ashford, but our client is very flexible and there is some possibility to work from home for some of the time when needed. Currently they are working from home 3 days a week and in the office 2 days a week. They are a very forward-thinking company, and are actively trying to help their staff achieve a good work life balance. They have just introduced a 4 ½ day week and finish at 1pm on a Friday.
As a Support Developer, you will be supporting the customers using both the SaaS platform and customers with custom development projects, across mobile, web and App.
The role focuses on supporting the Customer Services Team who manage customers so they successfully process content to schedule, as well as supporting the web and mobile applications.
You will enjoy being customer focused and a confident communicator with excellent time management skills. You must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic, proactive approach to your role.
The customer service team operates 24/7 x 365 with a varied shift pattern for all roles.
As a Support Developer you will be required to work shifts at weekends.
- Managing the Support Kanban board on JIRA
- Work on escalated support tickets in the priority order set by the Customer Service Team
- Monitoring server space and to free up space where required
- Managing the escalation of all urgent and high tickets to ensure that all key stakeholders are informed and kept up to date on progress and they are effectively resolved with the agreed SLA
- Updating the Customer Service Team on ticket progression
- Liaising with the development teams on any issues that you are not able to fix so they are resolved
- Attend a daily stand up with the Customer Service Team
- System checks to ensure effective system performance and availability
- Liaising with the development teams on any ‘hotfix’ deployments
- Managing and updating customer documentation and maintaining the knowledge base
- Supporting the QA team in testing fixes and enhancements to the company products
- Raise any recurring issues with the Customer Service Team and development Teams and provide technical details to remove this going forward to improve daily operations
- Assisting with the technical setup of customers.
Find more Support Developer jobs in Ashford
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Support Developer job vacancies in the Ashford and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Ashford, UK
Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Engineer Ashford up to £30k DOE VR/03000J My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Installation and Maintenance Engineer, covering the South East Area, for their Domestic and Commercial clients….