West Malling, Kent
- Use clear communications to liaise with colleagues to understand the specifics surrounding identified issues.
- Liaise with Line Manager, escalating any specific areas for discussion or resolution.
- Have meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner.
- Creation of test plans for both Alpha and Beta Testing.
- Completing testing and reporting progression and findings to Line Manager.
- Aiding in the creation of technical specification documents for suggested system changes.
- Aiding in the creation of communication of change documents.
- Makes suggestions for specification/development improvements.
- Answering IT support requests both external / internal customers – training will be provided.
- Use systems to configure new users.
- General IT support for offices in Kings Hill and Wilmslow (remotely).
Adaptability & Flexibility
- Strong analysis skills and logical approach to problem-solving.
- High attention to detail.
- Coping with changing circumstances and acting in a manner that facilitates the change process.
- Redirects efforts proactively applying an understanding of the reasons to support colleagues.
Co-Operation and Teamwork
- Participates as a team member, creating effective and professional working relationships with colleagues.
- Co-operates openly and honestly with colleagues and participates in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Assists other teams and team members when necessary.
Monitoring and Controlling Progress
- Actively monitors progress of day to day work and acts to achieve targets.
- Provides feedback to the IT Director of any potential problems.
Knowledge of Process
- Expert in Microsoft Office Programmes
- Experience in creation of testing documentation would be beneficial.
- Takes on board feedback from the business and communicates feedback to manager where required.
- Communicating facts and concepts so they can be easily interpreted and understood by others.
- Balances amount and level of information, conveys key issues in appropriate order.
- Communicates in plain English, speaking clearly and fluently and using correct grammar in all written work.
- Listens to instructions and passes on information as directed.
Planning Own Work
- Establish a daily course of action to accomplish day to day work targets.
- Is aware of team’s priorities, targets and objectives and plans own work accordingly.
- Is realistic with timescales.
Find more Test Analyst jobs in West Malling
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Test Analyst job vacancies in the West Malling and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near West Malling, UK
Webforms C# Developer Rochester Salary: Negotiable Can be either full or part-time VR/02795R We are looking for an experienced Webforms Developer to join our client’s team based in Rochester. This is due to some legacy systems still being in operation….
Network & Security Engineer Circa £40k Sevenoaks VR/02800R Our client is a Managed Services Provider that supplies a broad range of IT services to a varying customer base. They specialise in providing Cloud services from their own facility in Kent…