Web Front-End (React) Developer
This is a hybrid working role – expecting to be around 2 days in the office per week.
Reporting to the Senior Front-End Developer, you’ll work within a small team of front-end developers working alongside a larger team of backend developers to deliver the product. You will work on both solo and group projects, working towards improving the front-end experience for customers. They are currently in the process of moving from one front end technology stack to another, so there is a lot of interesting work to do building new components and whole sections of the application from scratch.
Benefits for the Web Front-End (React) Developer
- 25 days of holidays (up to 30 days based on length of service) + 8 bank holidays
- Private medical insurance after 12 months
- Training opportunities
- Friday evening Beer o’clock beers
Key Responsibilities of the Web Front-End (React) Developer
- Writing efficient, readable and maintainable code.
- Maintaining the library of components and other code.
- Full participation in Agile software development activities, i.e. daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and backlog creation activities.
Qualifications and Experience – Essential
- Good knowledge of modern web development frameworks.
- Knowledge of UI libraries and how to implement them.
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written.
Qualifications and Experience – Desirable
- Dynamic web page generation using Java Server Pages
- Adobe suites specifically XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Git version control system
£35-45K according to experience.
Find more Web Front-End (React) Developer jobs in Crawley
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Web Developer job vacancies in the Crawley and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
Other Jobs near Crawley, UK
Software Support Analyst Crowborough Salary: Negotiable VR/02988J This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Support Analyst to join this dedicated friendly team providing telephone and in site assistance to customers throughout the UK. This is an enormous potential to…